For months we have been living intense lives and many of you have been praying for us. The way God has blessed us is Awesome! It would take pages to share how we went forward in faith and were blessed exceedingly. We want to be like the one leper who returned to thank Jesus after being healed. We want to thank Jesus and our friends for praying.
“The soul that responds to the grace of God shall be like a watered garden. His health shall spring forth speedily; his light shall rise in obscurity and the glory of the Lord be seen upon him.” DA 348
John and I just want to thank you for all your prayers. The Father God heard them and responded to them in miraculous ways—Only a few of them will be shared with those of you who have time to read them. There are so many that we cannot record all of them.
To God Be the Glory for Great things He has Done! We thank the Father God and praise Him for hearing our hundreds of prayers and answering them in so many miracle ways—
- We praise God that John Youngberg had a successful heart surgery for a pacemaker, which was difficult but God responded to the prayers of many individuals and all went well.
- We praise God that He provided us with a professional translator to translate Jesus: Who Is He? into the Spanish language.
- We praise God that He sent 22 individuals to participate in the Diabetes Undone workshop. Lives were changed in a positive way by many who chose to take steps for saying goodbye to diabetes.-- People's medications were reduced, pounds were lost, countenances of many were changed as they felt positive about their new lifestyle, for others blood pressure went down, and some even discovered that they were diabetic and did not know it.
- Attending the exhibit at the Oakwood Ministerial Conference was a positive experience. Many purchases were made by those attending the conference who were impressed to do small group ministry. There was interest in John and Millie to train trainers in various regional conferences.
- Many of those who have attended Family Life International came to greet the Youngbergs and purchased materials for their extended health ministry in their local churches.
- The Lord has impressed individuals to contribute to the WIN! Wellness Global Ministry; to this we say, "To God be the glory!" The funds received are helping us to extend our WIN! ministry more in the U.S. as well as globally.
Praise God for the Comprehensive Health and Family Wellness Leadership Training Conference
- Arranging things for us at the right time, orchestrating events, sending helpers when we needed them and impressing them to do what was needed for our WIN! Wellness Conference May 27-30, 2016.
- We thank Him for the nice group that attended the Conference and our son, Wes’ dynamic, research based topics on Genes, Diabetes, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- We thank God for the splendid lectures given by Angeline David, new Health Director of the North American Division and by Evelyn Kissinger, Assoc. Health Director of the Michigan Conference.
- We praise God for sending us 29 individuals who received WIN! Wellness Leadership Certification and for the 150 who attended parts of the conference.
- For sending friends to help us with all the last minute details that were crucial to the conference.
Australian WIN! Wellness Ministry (June 29-July 13, 2016)
- For opening our medical and family wellness ministry in Australia and for our traveling safety during all of our starts and stops.
- We are indeed thankful that God opened the doors to have Liz Wilson be part of the missionary trip—for her heart-touching songs at the appropriate time, her WIN! presentations, organizing the registration, giving her devotionals and so much more. God sent her to enhance our ministry.
- Rearranging our schedule several times, for closing the door to Papua New Guinea where there was civil unrest at the time we were available to go.
- For Gration Perera, the North Australian Conference, Health and Personal Ministries Director, who invited us to Australia and organized all our events—at Cairns where we were able to minister and participate in giving WIN! Certificates to 18 trained to do small group health and family ministry,
- We were thankful that when we had free time at Cairns and no transportation that Glen and Christi lovingly took us to sublime nature spots and shared their time and food with us during 3 memorable days
- We were blessed by being able to have a short stop to minister at Yarrabah, a large Aborigines town. A desire is to go again to minister to the Aborigines people. We were thankful that we were able to share our Jesus: Who Is He? missionary book and Homes of Hope and Health books and DVDs with a pastor of Aborigines people. He has about 500 kilometers as his field of ministry – exciting progress is being made among the aborigines.
North Australia Campmeeting WIN! Wellness Leadership Training
- We are thankful for being able to have WIN! Wellness Leadership training at the North Australia Conference Campmeeting and for the group who came to view son Wes’ video on Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease. Many with symptoms attended and were personally helped.
- There were 35 that completed the WIN! Wellness requirements to do small group ministry for which we were thankful. Gration Perera thinks WIN! Wellness is the best entering wedge to heart and the gospel during these last day times.
Vanuatu Republic Workers Training (July 8-July 13, 2016)
- We were indeed thankful for how God opened for us through a chain of correspondence the doors to minister in Vanuatu to 110 pastors and workers and others from many of Vanuatu’s 83 islands in the Pacific. We are thankful to the Father God for arranging this trip to Vanuatu Republic, which was not part of our original itinerary.
- How thankful we were for the privilege to minister at their mission workers’ meeting and that they extended it 2 days so that we could share with them. All pastors and workers received our love gift of Jesus—Who is He? and all the WIN! Wellness Homes of Hope and Health materials. Some of the pastors have no computers or projectors—Is there anyone reading this who would like to contribute to providing computers to these pastors? They were indeed thankful.
- How thankful we were that 89 received the WIN! Wellness Certificate and for the extra time we had for expanding the leadership training and also had time to show son, Wes’ Video on Diabetes which is a big problem of those living on the Vanuatu islands.
Avondale and Sunnyside – Home of Ellen White (July 14-July 18, 2016)
- A bonus was for us to end our 5 ½ week ministry trip in Sydney and Avondale where Pastor Alex Currie, one of John’s Andrews University doctoral students, planned a historical experience for us: Sydney Hospital—Avondale—Sunnyside where Ellen White lived.
- We were impressed that God arranged things for us to meet Ross Grant who is Australia’s top preventive doctor of Lifestyle Medicine who knew who we were and had been on our winwellness.org website and wanted to meet us. He is into some awesome research projects and is willing to share with us. Dr. Ross Grant and Wes are into deep research on how to help people to live a healthy lifestyle and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s, cancer, heart problems, diabetes and other life-threatening health problems, pain, and diseases.
- For walking where Ellen White walked from her Sunnyside home to the college and being able to see the eucalyptus tree beside a flowing stream where Ellen White did much of her writing of the book Desire of Ages.
- There are many more praises of what God did for us –perhaps we will share them with you at a later time.
- Pray that funds will be received for publishing the Spanish Jesus: Who Is He? to share with Jesus Leadership Trainers In Cuba and for distribution at a designated area.
- Pray for funds for additional help in the home office to prepare materials for e-books, audiobooks, and for electronic purchasing of materials on internet.
- Pray that we get the best possible helpers for our home office—the work is too much for Millie and with good help we could be more efficient.
- Pray for global indivdiuals all are using WIN! Wellness ministry as an "entering wedge" and that God will open new territory and funds for their ministry.
- Pray that God will help WIN! Wellness team members to find nonchurched individuals and those who do not know Jesus and minister to them.
- Pray that John and Millie will be able to have training sessions for individuals at regional conferences to do small group ministry.
We need your prayers!